Delicious seasonal meals created from the finest locally sourced ingredients.
(g) Gluten Free (v) Suitable for vegetarians (n) Contains nuts
Summer Salad Selection
A selection of dishes available as a starter or a main course
- Balti Style Chicken Curry£10.50Served with a timbale of white rice. (g)
- Beer Battered Haddock£11.95Homemade beer battered haddock fillet served with garden peas, chips and homemade tartare sauce.
- Whole Tail Breaded Scampi£10.95Deep fried scampi served with garden peas, chips and homemade tartare sauce.
- Honey Roast Ham£9.95Our own home baked honey roast ham served with fried free range eggs and chips. (g)
- Southern Fried Chicken Goujons£12.50Tender chicken strips coated in our own blend of herbs and spices and fried until crisp served with a spiced mango and pineapple salsa and chips.
- Grilled Seabass Risotto£14.25Grilled Seabass fillets served with a king prawn and asparagus risotto finished with rocket. (g)
From the Grill
We are proud to say that all our beef is sourced from within a 40 mile radius of the pub and aged from between 28 and 35 days.
All our steaks are char-grilled to your liking and served with mushrooms, grilled tomato, mixed leaves and chips.
Garlic Bread, Naan Bread, Chips, Seasoned Wedges, Side Salad, Vegetables, Onion Rings. All priced at £2.75.
Desserts change daily and are displayed on our blackboards in the restaurant.
- Espresso£2.00Strong, dark, creamy. A short measure or intense aromatic coffee topped with a luxurious golden brown crema.
- Americano£2.00Hot. Dark. Intense – A superb black coffee.
- Caffe Latte£2.20A full strength espresso mixed with a generous amount of steamed milk.
- Cappuccino£2.30Rich. Creamy. Frothy. A full strength espresso stopped with hot milk and a stiff foam.
- Caffe Mocha£2.50A beautiful blend of golden brown espresso coffee, rich hot chocolate and creamy steamed milk with a foam topping.
- Hot Chocolate£2.50Hot and Steamy. A super smooth rich chocolate delight.